Viral hepatitis related pages hepatitis a outbreak widespread outbreaks of hepatitis a across the united states hepatitis awareness month may is hepatitis awareness month hepatitis a hepatitis b hepatitis c hepatitis d hepatitis e chart icon statistics and surveillance book icon resource center. Viral hepatitis occurs at any age and is the most common cause of liver disease the prevalence and incidence may be underreported because patients are often asymptomatic acute hepatitis is associated with all five types of viral hepatitis and rarely exceeds 6 months in duration. Viral hepatitis refers to hepatitis caused by a few specific viruses that primarily attack the liver hepatitis symptoms include loss of appetite nausea vomiting fever weakness tiredness and abdominal pain learn about different types and treatments
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.